Mobile Catering Licence

by derek monk

Is a mobile catering licence only for the areas you apply in i.e. town or county and secondly do you need a preparation area other than your own kitchen

Regards Derek

Comments for Mobile Catering Licence

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 08, 2010
Register Your Mobile Catering Business
by: David

Hi Derek,
If you register a mobile catering business with your local council you can work in other areas ? In other words you don?t need to register multiple times with other councils if you choose to work outside your area.

If you are going to prepare and sell food to the public you should be using your catering trailer and not your home kitchen.

If you choose to prepare food from home you will have to inform the council who will want to come down and inspect your kitchen, fridges and any other storage area that you use as part of your business.

This can be a lot of hassle, so if I were you just stick to preparing and cooking food in your catering trailer.
Hope this helps

Best of luck
Kind Regards


Quick Links Help

Start Mobile Catering - How! My Story

Catering Trailers for Sale

Catering Liabiliy Insurance

Grants, Finance to Get Started

Start Up -Sole Trader, Company Best You

Free Start Up Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Licence .