Mobile Catering Insurance

by Beccy

I have a catering trailer which i recently bought and i am wondering how i go about getting a lpg certificate? Where? And What insurance or public liability i will need before i start trading?

Comments for Mobile Catering Insurance

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 28, 2010
catering lpg certificate
by: Anonymous

hi , if anyone is interested i am a gas safe registered engineer with qualifications to certificate catering trailers , caravans , marquees and commercial . please call 07952921913

Apr 19, 2010
LPG Certs
by: James,

Hi Beccy,
Just wondering if you managed to get the certs for the trailer. If so could you please let me know of the details so that I can do the same.

May 27, 2009
Catering Insurance and LPG
by: Anonymous

Hi Beccy,

To get a LPG certificate for your catering trailer you will need to contact an LPG engineer who will visit your trailer and inspect it to make sure that all the equipment is working safely, check pipes and safety cut off valves etc.

To find a Corgi registered engineer in your area call 01256 372 300 say you want a number of an engineer who specializes in LPG and Mobile Van/Trailers in your area they should be able to recommend someone locally for you.

For liability insurance try:

Caterers Club

John Garth House, Engine Lane,Stourbridge DY9 7DF-- Tel: 0800 180 4175

Mobilers Insurance Services

John Garth House, Engine Lane, Stourbridge DY9 7DF Tel:0845 130 4555--

Hope this helps you out.

Best of luck



Quick Links Help

Start Mobile Catering - How! My Story

Catering Trailers for Sale

Catering Liabiliy Insurance

Grants, Finance to Get Started

Start Up -Sole Trader, Company Best You

Free Start Up Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Insurance.