Market Trading With Mobile Catering Trailer

by michael

I am starting a mobile catering company and have secured a pitch on a market, but I am unsure what facilities I need to provide to make sure I am legal and not breaking any laws

Comments for Market Trading With Mobile Catering Trailer

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 18, 2012
Getting Started in Mobile Catering
by: David

Hello Michael,

I’m not quite sure I understand your question, as for facilities this should be supplied by the market.

If you are referring to your catering trailer, then you should be registered with the local council, have an up to date food and hygiene certificate (level 2), and have some public liability insurance.

It’s also wise to have both a LPG/electric test certificate for you catering equipment and gas bottles to make sure all equipment is safe, tested and working correctly.

Your first stop should be to contact your local council who will register your catering trailer and then get your food and hygiene certificate.

Best of luck

p.s Get my free guide on Starting a Mobile Catering Business Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Licence .