Festival and Local Council Licence

Hi I am planning on running a mobile catering trailer at county shows, festivals ect.

From a variety of locations and councils not from a permenent pitch , ie summerset hereford gloustershire.

I will obviously have to pay the event organisers for my pitch on there private/rented land but do I also have to pay the local council even though it is not there land.

Thank you


Comments for Festival and Local Council Licence

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Aug 14, 2009
Register With Your Local Council Once Only
by: Anonymous

Hi Bryan,

As long as you are registered with your local council and they come down and inspect your vehicle and check your certificate (food and hygiene) this should be okay.

You should not have to pay anything to the local council when you cater for these temporary events. Also I?m sure that the event organisers will also check to see that all your details are up to date.

Best of luck


Quick Links Help

Start Mobile Catering - How! My Story

Catering Trailers for Sale

Catering Liabiliy Insurance

Grants, Finance to Get Started

Start Up -Sole Trader, Company Best You

Free Start Up Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Licence .

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.