Car Boots/fairs/shows

by Martin
(Hampshire, UK)

I am looking into buying a small catering trailer and then seeking to trade locally. I have read on here that councils are a bit of a problem and with that in mind how does it work if you want to trade on car boot sales, summer fairs/shows. Do you require the same permits to trade as you would say if you was trading on say a supermarket car park/land or do you require a totally different permit.

Also if I was to get a permanent pitch again at a supermarket or somewhere like home base or B &Q do you have any idea what it would cost me over a year, I appreciate that different areas have different figures with how much they charge.



Comments for Car Boots/fairs/shows

Average Rating star

Click here to add your own comments

Oct 27, 2015
by: JOn

Has anyone got an answer to the above? As im in the same boat and need to know. Thanks Jon

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Licence .

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.