2 Mobile Catering Pitches in 2 Different Locations?

by Mark

Hi, I’ve read you great mobile catering tips hand have found them very useful thank you!

Just one question - I have a pitch, van, food cert, gas cert and all other licences I need to trade? Both my pitches are on private land one is late at night outside a busy night club?

My two pitches are in different areas do I need 2 licences from the different councils?

Comments for 2 Mobile Catering Pitches in 2 Different Locations?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

May 27, 2011
Working in 2 Different Locations - Mobile Catering
by: David

Hi Mark,

Very glad to hear that you are up and running with your mobile catering business.

With regards to working in 2 different locations, you only have to register your business the once with the local council of the area that you reside in.

You are then free to work in other areas if you so wish e.g. fairs or events in and around the country.

If for some reason a different council wants to check that you are registered - they will make enquires with the council which you originally registered your food business with.

Hope this helps


p.s Get my free guide on Starting a Mobile Catering Business Guide

Quick Links Help

Start Mobile Catering - How! My Story

Catering Trailers for Sale

Catering Liabiliy Insurance

Grants, Finance to Get Started

Start Up -Sole Trader, Company Best You

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Licence .

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.