Thinking of Trading Outside a College

by Leanne

I thought your story and tips are great I'm actually looking to do this myself asap.

I already have a vehicle in the pipeline and poss contacts for food supplies.

What i would like to know if you could help, I've been thinking of trading outside a college who would i need the permission off?

Is it that i need street trading license and also permission from where I'm selling.

Speak soon Leanne

Comments for Thinking of Trading Outside a College

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 29, 2009
Ask Your Local Council
by: Anonymous

Hi Leanne,

Sounds like you have everything under control!

With regards to permission you will have to find out from your local council and see if this is something you can get going.

Each council is different and has different requirements, so you may well need a license or not.

So visit your local council and speak to someone in environmental health and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Alternatively if you plan to trade on collage grounds then you may also contact someone from the collage and ask them.

Let know how it all goes, and the best of luck


Quick Links Help

Start Mobile Catering - How! My Story

Catering Trailers for Sale

Catering Liabiliy Insurance

Grants, Finance to Get Started

Start Up -Sole Trader, Company Best You

Free Start Up Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Licence .