Small Business Information Needed

by Andre Amaral
(Berwick Upon Tweed)

I am looking to set up a mobile catering business and I have a query about the right license in UK. What kind of license do I need to start my business, Can I have a mobile license and a Fixed location license?

Thank you.

Andre Amaral.

Comments for Small Business Information Needed

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Aug 27, 2009
Register Your Catering Business With The Local Council
by: Anonymous

Hi Andre,

You need to register with your local council of where you live and also take your food and hygiene course.

These are the very basic that you should do. Having a license as such - varies from council to council which all have different requirements. As long as you are registered with your local council this should cover your catering business.


Quick Links Help

Start Mobile Catering - How! My Story

Catering Trailers for Sale

Catering Liabiliy Insurance

Grants, Finance to Get Started

Start Up -Sole Trader, Company Best You

Free Start Up Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Licence .