Recently Bought a Van to Use as a Snack Van?

I have recently bought a van to use as a snack van, i have got my own business from home environmental heath approved and have got a health and safety certificate.

I will be running my van to and from home with cold foods and snacks offering it on industrial estates
My question is do I need any type of licence for this or need to inform any authority?

Comments for Recently Bought a Van to Use as a Snack Van?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 04, 2011
Catering Van
by: David

If you are already registered with your local council then all you need to do is to ask them if any licence is required for this type of business.

You may still need the permission from the landlord of the industrial estate if it?s a private estate.

If its council owned, again ask the local council
as each local authority has slightly different rules and regulations.

Best of luck

Start Mobile Catering - How! My Story

Catering Trailers for Sale

Catering Liabiliy Insurance

Grants, Finance to Get Started

Start Up -Sole Trader, Company Best You

Free Start Up Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Licence .