Permission To Trade On Private Land - Mobile Catering


Hi found this site very useful, it gives a general but good insight into mobile catering.

Just wanted to ask if i have a bit of land at the side of my house on a main road but in a residential area do i need any permission from planning or local council to trade from it.

thank you


Comments for Permission To Trade On Private Land - Mobile Catering

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Nov 04, 2008
Give It A Go-
by: Anonymous


The best thing for you to do is to contact your local council and local environmental health officer to head you on the right direction. It?s defiantly possible as I know someone else who had done exactly the same thing.

They have a catering trailer in their front garden, as their house is situated on a corner of an Industrial estate with no hot food facilities, and they are doing very well out of it, so it's very possible.

Anyway hope this helps you out, let us know how it all goes.

Best of luck


Quick Links Help

Start Mobile Catering - How! My Story

Catering Trailers for Sale

Catering Liabiliy Insurance

Grants, Finance to Get Started

Start Up -Sole Trader, Company Best You

Free Start Up Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Licence .