Mobile Catering Licence- What Do I Need.

by robert
(wakefield,west yorkshire)


What licence(s) do i need to start a mobile catering business and where would i get it/them from and what kind of prices am i looking at?


Comments for Mobile Catering Licence- What Do I Need.

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Sep 05, 2011
insurance company
by: Paul

I am trying to find a insurance company to insure my mobile catering van can anyone help me

many thanks

Oct 11, 2010
by: Anonymous

I want to open a mobile coffee business and I am interested to know if the seller can commit and in what conditions? on licienta between 200 and 400 pounds per year. thanks

May 31, 2010
Mobile Catering License
by: David

Hi Robert,

Depending on where you live (each council has different procedures) you may need to apply for a street trading licence. These are normally handed out by the local council; again these can vary in price from free to £200-£400+ a year.

If a street trading licence is not provided you will still have to register with your local council who may also charge you - either a one off fee or a yearly fee to register your food business.

The best thing to do is to make contact with your local council and find out from them.As this information can vary.

Best of luck

Quick Links Help

Start Mobile Catering - How! My Story

Catering Trailers for Sale

Catering Liabiliy Insurance

Grants, Finance to Get Started

Start Up -Sole Trader, Company Best You

Free Start Up Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Licence .