Mobile Catering Licence Needed for Trading on Streets

by sue

Hi you have great information on here, I am thinking of setting up a spud van, trading on various locations e.g. streets etc, do you need a street licence as well?

Can you set up on any street and can you move around the country or do you have to stay within the council area for which the street licence as been issued

Thanks Sue

Comments for Mobile Catering Licence Needed for Trading on Streets

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 13, 2011
Street Trading License
by: David

Hi Sue,

Unfortunately you just can?t turn up on a street and start selling. You will need to apply for a street trading licence and even then, the council won?t let you trade on any street.

You may be allowed to trade on ?designated streets" with a street trading licence.

The best thing to do is to contact your local council who will let you know the requirements and how best apply for the licence.

You may also be able to contact a licensing officer within the council who should also be able to inform you

Again if you want to trade in a different area, on different streets, you will have to apply again to each particular council.

Best of luck

Kind Regards

p.s Get my free guide on Starting a Mobile Catering Business Guide

Start Mobile Catering - How! My Story

Catering Trailers for Sale

Catering Liabiliy Insurance

Grants, Finance to Get Started

Start Up -Sole Trader, Company Best You

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Licence .