What Gas and Elect Safety Certs do I need?

Good afternoon all, I have recently ventured into the mobile catering business and am having extreme difficulties finding anyone that will give my trailer a once over for Gas and Electrical safety requirements.

I have found an Electrician that can give me a "green" certificate but he says its not NIC approved.

Can anyone help with this, as I cannot find any information on these at all, other than the fact that I need to have a safety cert... I am in the Surrey / Middlesex area if anyone has any contacts, that would be even better!

Thanks guys


Comments for What Gas and Elect Safety Certs do I need?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 06, 2009
Electrical and Gas Certificat For Catering Business
by: Anonymous

Hi Paul,

For a Corgi registered engineer in your area call 01256 372 300 say you want a number of an engineer who specializes in LPG and Mobile Van/Trailers in your area they should be able to recommend someone locally for you.

For electrical try calling embers on 01291 625145 Mobile: 07836 634712 who might be able to help they specialize on catering and mobile units

Hope this helps

Best of luck

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to LPG Gas Equipment Certificates.