Trading on Council Land - Mobile Catering

by Stacey ritchie
(Redcar uk)

Hi, me and my boyfriend are thinking about buying a burger van and were wandering how much the rent is and who to speak with to get permission? Thanks Stacey.

Comments for Trading on Council Land - Mobile Catering

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

May 30, 2011
Contact the Council - Catering Trailer Food Business
by: David

Hi Stacey,

If you are planning on trading on council owned land the best place to start would be your local council.

They will be able to tell you if you are allowed to pitch on their land, the requirements and how much they will charge you.

Rent could range from anything from free to £300 pounds a week, depending on where the pitch is located and if it comes with any services like electricity, use of toilets and waste disposal.


p.s Get my free guide on Starting a Mobile Catering Business Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Pitches.