Trading Licence For Jiffy Truck

by Pheona

Hi David,

I am going to start a new business of a sandwich round on a jiffy van, what kind of licence do I need to do this business? please advise

Comments for Trading Licence For Jiffy Truck

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

May 23, 2012
Jiffy Truck Business
by: David

Hi Pheona,

As far as I am aware you only need to register your jiffy van with the local council, you may also have to apply for a street trading license.

Each council will have slightly different requirements so it’s best to contact them so that they can tell you exactly the type of license you need.

PS. Get my free guide on Starting a Mobile Catering Business Guide

Discover Grants or Funding Options

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Start Mobile Catering .