Start a Mobile Florist Business

by Martin

It`s a simple question, Do I need a street traders licence when I start my visiting shop going to residential homes and day centres. I want to start a mobile Florist shop where I would be visiting people who cannot get out to the shops due to mobility issues?


Comments for Start a Mobile Florist Business

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Aug 03, 2011
Mobile Florist Business
by: David

Hi Martin,

You will have to find out from your local council as each council is different. Generally as you will driving to different areas to sell your wares a street trading licence does not really cover this.

A Street trading licence is normally given to a fixed designated area and not to mobile locations, so you may not even need a licence.

They are already a few small business offering mobile florist services so I don't think it will a problem for you to get started, as all of the locations will at either private individuals or business addresses, and not public highways or roads.

Best of luck

p.s Get My Free Mobile Catering Guide

Free Start Up Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Start Mobile Catering .