LPG Safety Certificate in Glasgow for Food Stalls

by Shuja Ijaz

Hi there

I'm starting a new business of selling food at local events, Mela's, sort of a food stall. I'm completely new so I'm trying to get maximum information. I have been told about Food and Hygiene certificates, food handling certificates, permission from the Glasgow city council to sell food at local events, Gas Safety Certificate.
I have no clue about how can I get a gas safety certificate please help


Comments for LPG Safety Certificate in Glasgow for Food Stalls

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 14, 2019
LPG Test Certificate
by: David-


You can search the Gas Safe Register to find an LPG Engineer that will come out and inspect your equipment and issue you a test certificate. You can't legally trade without it, this will need to be done every 12 months or 6 months depending. Make sure they are qualified to work specifically on commercial mobile catering. A normal domestic gas engineer will not be properly qualified to issue a test certificate.

If you can't find an LPG Engineer, you may find this service helpful book a mobile catering engineer

Best of luck,

You may also find the following PDF helpful Ready for Events Scotland- Help and Advice PDF

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to LPG Gas Equipment Certificates.