Information About Permit And Licenses For Trading With Mobile Catering Van

by daniela

Hello my name is Daniela I wish to start my small business with mobile catering van in shepherds bush near to underground or in Hammersmith and Fulham area but I don t know the rules about permit licenses what I can do?

Comments for Information About Permit And Licenses For Trading With Mobile Catering Van

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 29, 2013
Hammersmith and Fulham
by: David

Hello Daniela,

Good to hear from you. I would advise you to make contact with your local council and find out directly what permits or license you will need to trade in these areas. This is because each council will have different requirements.

It’s highly unlikely that you will be able to trade very near to these locations from your catering van, since these areas are very built up and commercial space is a premium.

Please don’t be put off just make contact with them and make sure, because it might be that they have pitches available although, not be in the exact location that you desire

You may also find this link helpful in finding out more Food Business Information

Best of luck,

PS. Get my free guide on Starting a Mobile Catering Business Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Pitches.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.