How to Gain Permission To Start Small Business

by rachel

Dear Mr.and Madam:

My husband and me planning a small business which is selling chinese food in a van .I would like to locate this van in pentland straition shopping centre,which require permission from the council.

I would very appreciate it if you can assit me and advice me how to start and how to get the permission.many thanks.
best wishes,
rachel zhang

Comments for How to Gain Permission To Start Small Business

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Aug 27, 2009
Contact the Shopping Centre First
by: Anonymous

Hello Zhang

The best thing that I can suggest is to contact the shopping centre first to see if they can cater for your business.

If they are happy with your proposal then they will probably ask if you have a food and hygiene certificate and also if your registered with the council.

Gets the ball rolling by applying for your food and hygiene certificate, contact someone in the shopping centre and from there you will have a strong idea of what is needed.

Hope this helps


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Pitches.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.