How Do I Go About Applying For Permission To Start Mobile Catering Business

by Mary

How do I go about applying for permission and licence to start up a mobile catering business near our home town in Shropshire. It’s all new to me I’ve got the catering experience and I know what kind of food I want to do and need.

I even know roughly what kind of van I want and where I want to put it but need to know all the ins and out of the legal side of things and where to apply.

I just hope there is someone out there somewhere that could help me and give me some friendly advice will be much appreciated

Comments for How Do I Go About Applying For Permission To Start Mobile Catering Business

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

May 23, 2012
Start Mobile Catering - What You Need.
by: David

If you know where you want to put your van, the next step is to get permission from the landowner which will allow you to trade on the land.

This landowner could either be private or council and it’s up to you to find out who they are and ask for permission.

The next step would be to get your catering van, registered with the local council who will come out and inspect your catering van.

Then it’s just a matter of getting all the insurance, Lpg test etc and away you go. If you want a more exact guide please sign up for my Free Starting a Mobile Catering Business Guide which contains a lot more info.

Wishing you the best of luck

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Licence .

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.