Finding Permission to Trade for Mobile Catering Spud Wagon

by charlie

We have just bought our spud wagon and we was looking at events in our area for firework displays and the local Christmas lights switch on.

Also we want to go on car boot sales, could we just turn up or do we have to ask permission, if so who do we ask?

We have got the appropiate insurances and food hygiene certificates.



Comments for Finding Permission to Trade for Mobile Catering Spud Wagon

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Oct 24, 2011
Mobile Catering - Event Permission
by: David

Hi Charlie

You can?t really turn up to these kinds of events without making prior arrangements.The person/people you will need to contact is the event organiser or landowners.

Car boot sales/firework displays will normally advertise in local papers and usually contain a phone number. Contact them via this method and find out who you need to speak to, you could also try the which list events from all over the country, but you?ll have to pay for it.

Best of luck

Kind Regards
p.s Get my free guide on Starting a Mobile Catering Business Guide

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Pitches.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.