Coffe and Muffin Van

I am looking into purchasing a small mobile coffee and muffin van. I intend to make the muffins and cookies from home so i wont actually be cooking from the van! Do i need permission from the local authority to cook from home for sale?

Comments for Coffe and Muffin Van

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 09, 2009
Contact Your Local Council For More Info.
by: Anonymous

Hi There,

Unfortunately you will still need to contact your local council who will visit you at home and see if your kitchen is suitable for cooking and preparing food.

As you will be preparing and storing food for public consumption, you will have to follow strict guide lines.

The best way for you to get started is to contact your local council.Who will steer you in the right direction.

Best of luck with your new business.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Hot Dog Business .

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.