Are You Limited To What You Can Sell?

by kenny

what a great site. been thinking of setting up mobile unit for a year or so and feel its time to move in the direction that i cant stop thinking about.. just wondered if i have a burger van etc, are their rules on what else i can sell. can i also sell things like newspapers, sweets cigs , just wondering?

thanks kenny

Comments for Are You Limited To What You Can Sell?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

May 31, 2010
by: Anonymous

You would need a License to sell any Tobacco products .

Aug 30, 2009
Sell a Range of Confectionary To Increase Sales
by: Anonymous

Hello Kenny,

You can sell a range of confectionary including, sweets, papers and anything else that you can purchase at your local wholesalers. It’s a good idea to boost sales by selling additional item like cakes, chocolate and crisp. Hope you get started soon, best of luck with your business.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mobile Catering Food & Hygiene Certificate.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.